Why use the THE CLUTTER REMEDY®?
Everyone deep down has dreams and desires in life that they want to fulfill. Whether it is a dream vacation or a career, or down-time, or a beautifully organized and designed home. Bringing all of your dreams and desires to the surface to work on them is a step further in the process of living an ideal lifestyle. Learning how to first identify what it is you truly want in life, and then be able to express and speak about what you want is next. After that setting goals, and working on them will allow you to begin the THE CLUTTER REMEDY® of an Organized Self & Space.
THE CLUTTER REMEDY® Principles and Philosophy
- Anyone can learn The Clutter Remedy®.
- You can keep anything that you want to keep.
- Using The Clutter Remedy® criteria helps you make good decisions about what to keep.
- Our criteria points - Will it be used, serve a purpose, be loved or sentimental.
- Changing how you speak and express yourself is key to staying organized long-term.
- Understanding that nothing in your home or anything you do is a "Need".
- Understanding that "Needs" are Air, Food, Water, Shelter, Sleep, Elimination and Sunlight - the seven things that keep you alive.
- Knowing that indecisive language such as "probably", "maybe", "sort of", "kinda sorta", "tried or "trying", and many more indecisive words will block the path to long-term organization.
- Becoming clear on how you feel in situations and about your belongings is key to understanding what you want in life and what objects to hold onto.
- Categorizing every single object you will keep in your space, containing the categories, and putting things back into their homes is key to creating an I-Deal-Lifestyle system.
- Creating the schedule, and the "Will" to have time to create order, and put things away in their designated spots is key to remaining organized.
- Living your ideal lifestyle, and be willing to change when you want something new in life or new to do.