Professional Organizer Huntington Beach by Marla Stone Home and Business Organization Specialist
Organizing People is my favorite thing to do. I have been doing it for over 20 years. I was a therapist / social worker for 17 years and now for the past three and a half years a Professional Organizer in Orange County. Working with clients in Huntington Beach and organizing homes has been a great pleasure. People in Huntington are so laid back and appreciative of the services we provide.
I help people get organized. Getting Organized is much easier with someone who understands the Psychology of Clutter. I provide hoarding help for people who have over accumulated and save things they don't even use, and never will use. Learning how to organize your life is one of the most valuable things that you can learn. In order to organize your life a Professional Organizer will create an organizer system just for you. Here are some organizing tips for you to organize your life.
1. Learn that nothing is a need in your home. Everything is a want or a don't want. Needs are air, food, water, shelter, elimination, sun and sleep, and the things that keep us alive.
2. Eat healthy foods. Eliminate everything from your fridge and your pantry that will ultimately cause health challenges. Hydrogenated oils, often found in peanut butter, and processed food. Get rid of processed food, anything with corn syrup, coloring, corn starch, chemicals and eat whole foods such as vegetables, protein and fruit. Have your occasional treat but make sure it does not have the above killer ingredients.
3. Keep your home clutter free with a basket, bin, bowl, and or box system. Use attractive and decorative containers that will hold items that you would normally put all over the counters and in piles on the floor.
4. Don't over accumulate unless it is things you know you will use and that won't overcrowd your home. It is okay to stock up on spaghetti sauce when it is a good deal, because you know you will use it. Just make sure you have the room in the pantry or a reserve shelf in the garage. Spaghetti sauce anywhere else would just be weird. Stock up on paper towels, toilet paper and items you use all the time, but make sure it is not pouring out all over the place.
5. Keep a calendar. It is not fun being the one who misses events, is late and running around like a chicken without a head. Use google calendar in your smart phone, and if you don't have a smart phone, and old fashioned pocket calendar works too.
6. Get some rest. You do better on 8 hours of sleep guaranteed. Drink plenty of fluids (not alcohol), rest, take long baths or showers and get a lot of exercise.
7. Socialize with a group of people regularly.
8. Visit family and friends who love you.
9. Read uplifting books and or watch uplifting movies.
10. Find a spiritual path you love.
11. Engage in a hobby.
12. Spend time with your partner or if you don't have one, work on finding your ideal partner.
13. Tell yourself, in the mirror daily, "I love you".
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Here you will find an array of blog articles about decluttering your home, life and how to improve your business strategy
Marla is known as the Declutter Your Strategy™ expert. Marla earned her BA in Psychology and a Master's in Social Work and is the founder of